Public Safety Training Center
ACC’s Public Safety Training Center supports strong, safe communities by providing state-of-the-art training facilities for first responders and other public safety professionals.
Completed in fall of 2018, ACC’s Public Safety Training Center (PSTC) incorporates the latest advances in public safety training technology and sustainable design. In addition to serving ACC students, the center is open to local, regional, state, national, and international public agencies for training related to public safety, emergency medical response, homeland security, and disaster preparedness/response. Facilities may be available to private safety contractors, professional driving instructors and others by special arrangement.
The PSTC includes:
- A 50-yard tactical indoor firing range for weapons training.
- A modular, fully configurable force-on-force training room
- A 19-acre emergency vehicle operation training track that can accommodate speeds up to 60 miles per hour.
- Outdoor areas for emergency medical training and practice including vehicular extrication and mass casualty response
- Technology tiered classrooms for group presentations.