- ACC Admissions
- Course Schedule
- Financial Aid – Apply for financial aid as soon as possible. Do not wait for acceptance to our program. Students may apply for grants, scholarships, loans, or all three.
- Register for Classes
- Registration & Important Dates
- Tuition and Fees
- Budgeting Help – ACC’s Student Money Management Office can help you take control of your money. Check out their tools, attend or request a workshop, or ask them your personal finance questions.
- Child Care – Finding affordable child care in Central Texas can be tough. Austin Community College is here to help. Learn more.
- Emergency Financial Issues – Does an unanticipated financial emergency have you down? Are you considering dropping your classes? ACC has a student emergency fund to help keep you on track to reach your academic and career goals.
- Free Bus Pass and Discounted Transportation – The Green Pass offers unlimited rides to class, work, and anywhere else on the Capital Metro transit system for one semester. Green Pass riders must show an ACC ID card upon request.
- Free Food – The Student Life Food Pantry & Resources program provides education, aid, referrals and resources regarding food insecurity.
- Help Paying for Childcare or Utility Bills – ACC’s Support Center offers specialized assistance and referrals. If eligible, you can receive funds to help you pay for childcare or purchase books, depending on your need and the type of funds available.
- Learning Lab – The Learning Lab at each campus provides computer stations and staff assistance to help you reinforce instruction, complete assignments and activate and access Online Services.
- Mental Health Resources – ACC Counselors are here to support our students’ success efforts. They offer services and programs across the district to foster life balance, develop personal and academic growth, and help maintain a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Student Accessibility Services – There is a Student Accessibility Services (SAS) office at each campus. If you have a disability, contact Accessibility Services at the campus that’s most convenient for you.
- Veterans Resource Center – The Veterans Resource Center offers ACC military and veteran students a central, one-stop location for obtaining essential support services such as VA certification and advising for VA benefits.
Find out more about additional student resources.